Pages

Sunday 27 July 2014

Missing you...

So my intentions at the start of 2014 was to blog every week and include the odd You Tube video too, however life then got in the way and along with 30th birthdays, a number of weddings, new borns and  also some sad moments too I just have not had time. 

We had another fabulous wedding this weekend and it feels like I  may finally have some time to share some wonderful gift ideas based on all the above occasions!

To kick start this new blogging spree, I thought I would prepare a Pinterest board of ideas to create a little something for the people in your life you may be missing.. (See what I did there :o))








http://www.pinterest.com/vbarber101/missing-you/

Fingers crossed this is the start of something beautiful, however I am aware I have said this on more than one occasion.

VRay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment