Pages

Monday 17 June 2013

Father's Day has been and gone..

Morning All, 

As we all know yesterday was Father's Day and so I thought I would share what I purchased for one of the most important men in my life!

Firstly we went for lunch just the two of us to a nice country pub in Essex, while I went for steak and salad, dad enjoyed a full on roast beef.

As every Dad around the country cry don't waste your money on me, we all want to show them how much we appreciate them. This year I headed to the farmers market and with a left over basket at home created a hamper tailored to my dads taste. It included Essex honey and marmalade with whiskey. As a little something extra I also framed a picture of us on my wedding day.

Both of these gifts could be used on birthdays too and gives you the opportunity to create a truly personalised gift and spend to your own personal budget.

Let me know what you got your dad this Father's Day?

DWAB xxx

 


No comments:

Post a Comment